Showing: 1 ‐ 2 of 2 Phones
- A phone specifically for those with accessibility needs
- Simplified menu
- Bright, easy-to-view screen
- Backlit keypad
- Dedicated 5Star Urgent response button
- Great battery life
- No family plans
- No internet access
With excellent call quality and large buttons, it ticks off all of the right boxes for someone who is hard of hearing or sight-impaired. If you have an older loved one or someone with disabilities in your life that you want to be in contact with and know they’re safe, this phone is a solid choice.
- Bright and easy to read 6.2-inch screen
- Easy to navigate menus
- Optional health and safety services
- No 5G support
- Overage fees on Jitterbug plans
Jitterbug has become the standard for seniors to access an uncomplicated smartphone with large print and buttons, allowing an often overlooked side of the community to feel more at home in a cellphone-dominated world.