- Tons of pre-installed apps
- Fingerprint scanner is slow
- No headphone jack
- High price tag
As the middle option in Samsung's top-tier 2020 phone lineup, the Samsung Galaxy S20+ shares many features with its smaller sibling, the Galaxy S20.
In fact, outside of size, you'd have a tough time telling the difference between models at a glance.
However, digging into the specifications, you'll notice a few minor upgrades in the S20+, including:
- A larger 6.7-inch display
- A time-of-flight sensor in the rear camera for better depth mapping and photo detail
- A larger 4,500mAh battery which reviewers found lasted a day with ease
- Expanded multi-band 5G support
Otherwise, you'll find the same chart-topping processor, punchy display, and sleek design on offer from the other two models. For more information on what to expect, be sure to check out Samsung Galaxy S20 review.
Prices (Where to Buy)
Ask the Community
No questions for the moment.