Toshiba has announced the WT310, which is designed for people who need a tablet for productivity rather than just content consumption. The tablet features a Windows 8 Pro operating system (thus the ability to run legacy and desktop software), an 11.6-inch full HD screen, and utilities for business use. Toshiba claims that the WT130 will have the "latest Intel processor technology for Ultrabooks." Toshiba hasn't announced pricing and a specific release date.
What Else You Need To Know
- The Toshiba WT310 will include pre-installed security and data management features that enable secure remote management
- Selected models of the WT310 also include a DigitizerPen, which is designed for easy writing and note-taking.
Toshiba promises that the plastic is strong enough to protect the internal components of the tablet from damage in the event of a drop, bump, or access pressure.- Shane McGlaun, SlashGear
- PC Advisor
- Toshiba takes on Surface Pro with WT310 tablet
- Toshiba launches WT310 Windows 8 Pro tablet
- Toshiba Debuts WT310 Windows 8 Pro Tablet
- Phone Arena
- Toshiba WT310 fits an ultrabook into 11.6" Full HD tablet with Windows 8 Pro, is mum on the price
- WT310 New Business Tablet from Toshiba Running Windows 8 Pro
- TabletPC Review
- Toshiba WT310 Will Be a Business-Oriented Windows 8 Tablet with SSD and Stylus