The Sony Xperia SL now has its own product page on the Sony web site, which is as good an indication as any that its status as the successor to the Sony Xperia S is now official. As Sony's current flagship offering with Android, it runs version 4.0 of the software a.k.a. Ice Cream Sandwich. It rocks a dual-core processor clocked at 1.7GHz and features 1GB of RAM plus 32GB of onboard stoage. And apart from the original color choices of black, white, and gray that came with the Sony Xperia S, the Xperia SL can also be bought in pink. The Sony Xperia SL is expected have an official public unveiling near the end of this month.
What Else You Need To Know:
- The Sony Xperia SL will carry much of the same specs of its predecessor, which include a 4.3-inch HD touchscreen display, 12-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity.
We’re not sure why Sony decided to keep every other aspect of the device the same, but we’re sure they have their reasons.- Daniel Bader, Mobile Syrup
- Phones Review
- Sony Xperia SL official sighting, refresh of S flagship
Sony confirms Xperia SL, offering 1.7GHz dual-core CPU and Android 4.0
Sony has quietly confirmed the existence of a beefed-up successor to its Xperia S smartphone, posting details of the Xperia SL on its website.
Sony Xperia SL now official, listed as 'coming soon'
Sony has launched the successor to the Sony Xperia S handset, but it isn't really an update worth shouting too loudly about.
- Faster Xperia SL Revealed by Sony
- Sony Xperia SL revealed
- Sony Makes the Xperia SL Official, Sports 1.7GHz Snapdragon S3
- Mobile Syrup
Sony Xperia SL gets official with 1.7Ghz dual-core Snapdragon S3 and four colours
It’s the same size, weight and design as the Xperia S so, like the iPhone 4 and 4S, you’d be hard-pressed to tell the two apart.
- Dual-core Xperia SL said to be 'coming soon'
- Sony Unveils Successor to Xperia S Smartphone: The Xperia SL
Sony Xperia SL is now official: a revamped Xperia S with dual-core 1.7GHz Snapdragon S3 chip
Following a string of leaked information and promotional photos, the Xperia SL has finally landed on Sony’s website.
- Fone Arena
- Sony Xperia SL with 1.7 GHz dual-core processor, Android 4.0 official
- Sony Xperia SL Officially Unveiled with Android 4.0 ICS and 1.7 GHz Dual-Core CPU
- Sony Xperia SL is official, adds Ice Cream Sandwich to Xperia S
- The Inquirer
- Sony Xperia SL will have a 1.7GHz processor
- Sony Xperia SL now official with specs and photos reveal
- Sony Xperia SL is official, is Ice Cream Sandwich Xperia S
- Know Your Mobile
- Sony Xperia SL officially unveiled
- Trusted Reviews
- Sony Xperia SL Officially Revealed - Improved CPU and Ice Cream Sandwich Included
- Sony Xperia SL gets official, 1.7 GHz dual-core processor and all, coming soon
- Sony Xperia SL – Coming Soon
- Dialed In
- Sony makes Xperia SL official
- Android Guys
- Sony introduces Xperia SL
- Sony Xperia SL improves on Xperia S with 1.7GHz chip, Android 4.0
- Into Mobile
- Sony confirms leaked Xperia SL with ICS and 12MP camera