AT&T has announced that the rugged Samsung Rugby III will be officially available in two weeks for only $99. To be more specific, it plans to release the said mil-spec 810G clamshell handset on December 14th both online and in numerous retail locations. It features a standard 2.4-inch QVGA screen and a 3-megapixel camera. New customers can purchase it for its above-mentioned price with an accompanying two-year contract.
What Else You Need To Know
- AT&T business customers may pre-order the Samsung Rugby III from November 30th onwards.
- The Samsung Rugby III is one of the first phones to support AT&T's new Enhanced PTT (Push-To-Talk) service.
The rest of its specs are laughable.- Vlad Bobleanta, Unwired VIew
- Phone Scoop
- Samsung Rugby III Hits AT&T December 14 for $99
- Mobile Burn
- Samsung Galaxy Rugby III coming to AT&T Dec.14 with rugged protection and Push-to-Talk
Rugged Samsung Rugby III will be available at AT&T on December 14 for $99.99
The Rugby III is the successor to the original Rugby and the Rugby II, and has nothing to do with the Galaxy Rugby Pro and the Rugby Smart, which are Android smartphones.
- Phone Arena
- Samsung Rugby III for AT&T is announced offering military-grade durability and Enhanced PTT service
- Samsung Hub
- Samsung Rugby III will be available from Dec 14 on AT&T
- GSM Arena
- AT&T announces the Samsung Rugby III, to come December 14
- Dialed In
- AT&T's rugged Samsung Rugby III lands December 14 with PTT
- Rugged Samsung Rugby III Coming to AT&T on December 14
- Hot Cellular Phone
- AT&T to Launch Samsung Rugby III Dec. 14
- Samsung Rugby III on AT&T for $100
- Into Mobile
- AT&T announces Samsung Rugby III – PTT compatible rugged phone