Samsung today decided to make headlines with something that has absolutely nothing to do with patents and innovation. It has announced the availability of the Samsung Galaxy S III in four new colors, something that will increase the total number of color choices for the Galaxy S III from just two to a total of six. The new colors are Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Titanium Grey, and Sapphire Black. These new colors will be available depending on your carrier or country.
What Else You Need To Know:
- Prior to this announcement of the new set of colors, the Garnet Red version of the Samsung Galaxy S III could be bought exclusively through AT&T.
As much as we kid about Samsung, the S3 is a top-notch device that demands attention, and we are stoked to see 4 new colors added to the selection.- Jordan Carpenter, Gadgetsteria
- GSM Arena
Galaxy S III now available in brown, black, grey and red
Up until recently, Garnet Red was available exclusively from AT&T, but now Samsung has decided it should be made global.
New Samsung Galaxy S3 colors coming soon: Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Sapphire Black and Titanium Grey
Samsung describes the new colors as being “inspired by nature” as they continue their nature-based, designed for humans bullshit marketing campaign.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 to get grey variant, Note 2 to be similarly shaded
- Samsung Announces New Colors for Galaxy SIII – Amber Brown, Sapphire Black, and More
- Mobile Crunch
- The Samsung Galaxy S III Is Now Available In Brown, Red, Black And Grey
- Samsung Galaxy S3 goes colourful with new nature inspired colours
- Samsung Galaxy S III officially gets four more colors
- Samsung adds new colors to the Galaxy S III range
- Android Guys
- Samsung Galaxy S III gets four new color options
- Samsung expands Galaxy S III colors: yes, you can get brown
Samsung Galaxy S III Now Comes in Brown, Black, and Grey
Samsung hasn’t announced any new smartphones base o the Galaxy S III yet, but it is offering its flagship smartphone in more colors starting today.
- Digital Trends
- Samsung Galaxy S3 gets new color options
- Know Your Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy S3 getting four more colour variants
- Daily Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy S III now available in Black, Grey, Brown and Red
- Geeky Gadgets
- Samsung Galaxy S3 gets new colors
Samsung Finds New Pebbles In Their Yard – Offers More Colors For The Galaxy S3
Of course we’ve see the white version, as we reviewed it way-back-when, and we know the pebble-blue was the only other option users had to choose from.
Samsung announces new colours for Samsung Galaxy S III
Samsung today announced four new colours for its Galaxy S III flagship smartphone.
- Droid Life
- Samsung Announces New Colors For the Galaxy S3 – Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Sapphire Black, and Titanium Grey
- Hot Cellular Phone
- Samsung Expands the GALAXY S III Range with a Collection of New Colours Inspired by Nature
Four new colors of the Samsung Galaxy S III on there Way
It seems Samsung wants to get a few more choices out to the public in a rather wide range of choices.
- Samsung Galaxy S III Now Sold In Brown, Black and Grey
- Android Community
Samsung announces four new colors for the Galaxy S III
Will these new color options be available on your carrier you ask? We have absolutely no idea.
- Samsung Announces Four New Galaxy S III Colors, Including Black
- Into Mobile
- Samsung to bring three additional color options to the Galaxy S III — ‘Amber Brown’, ‘Sapphire Black’, and ‘Titanium Grey’
Samsung Galaxy S III Gets Four New Color Options
All of the new colors might not be available in your country. Samsung has clearly pointed out that the availability of colours will depend on your country, retailer and carrier.