The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet has finally been revealed. The screen size has been upped from the original's 5-incher to 10.1-inches diagonally, and native resolution stands at 1280x800 pixels. There is a 1.4GHz quad-core processor onboard as well as 2GB of RAM, and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will come pre-installed as standard. There are several other noteworthy hardware and software but perhaps the most interesting is the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet's stylus support. It should work quite well with Samsung's S Pen software. Wait for it to become available in all markets across the globe before the end of this month.
What Else You Need To Know:
- Due to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet's 10-inch screen, there can be no confusion now about it being some type of cross between a smartphone and a tablet--it is a tablet, and a full-sized one, at that.
- It's quite surprising that Samsung even plans on releasing the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet with anything less than Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, but perhaps a quick and easy update is in the cards.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Launches Worldwide This Month [Video]
- Samsung reveals Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, says it will be available everywhere this month
- TabletPC Review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Launching Soon
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet headed to UK in August
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet Arrives This Month
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet coming this month, watch it in action