AT&T has announced a new mid-range Android smartphone for its customers in the form of the Samsung Galaxy Express. It features a 4.5-inch 480x800 Super AMOLED touchscreen display, a 1.5GHz dual-core CPU, a 5MP camera, NFC wireless, and a 2,000mAh battery. Its default operating system is Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It will be available starting November 16th for $99.99 on a new two-year contract.
What Else You Need To Know
- AT&T also announced the MiFi Liberate touchscreen hotspot, an LTE and HSPA data accessory that costs $50 with a new two-year contract, alongside the Samsung Galaxy Express.
Samsung has done well to offer a variety of devices for a wide range of budgets, and this latest offering is one of the most powerful mid-range priced devices we’ve seen yet.- Quentyn Kennemer, Phandroid
All in all, while we wouldn’t exactly call the Galaxy Express an entry-level phone, it’s definitely not a high-ender either.- Adrian Diaconescu, Android Authority
- AT&T ships $100 Samsung Galaxy Express, $50 MiFi Liberate hotspot on November 16th
- Phone Scoop
Samsung Galaxy Express Lands at AT&T Nov. 16 for $99
AT&T today announced that the Samsung Galaxy Express will reach AT&T's retail stores and web site beginning November 16.
AT&T says Samsung Galaxy Express and MiFi Liberate due Nov. 16, also announces 4G LTE expansions
The Galaxy Express was first introduced in late September.
- Phone Arena
Samsung Galaxy Express for AT&T is announced with 4.5-inch screen, dual-core processor
The carrier just announced the Galaxy Express, which is being marketed as a handset suitable for first-time smartphone users or for existing subscribers looking for a reasonably priced upgrade.
- Android Guys
- Samsung Galaxy Express touches down at AT&T on November 16
- Samsung Galaxy Express comes to AT&T November 16th
Samsung Announces Mid-Range Galaxy Express With 4.5-Inch Super AMOLED Plus Display
For those of you looking for a more affordable smartphone that still packs a big screen, Samsung’s new Galaxy Express might just fit the bill.
- Mobile Burn
Samsung Galaxy Express coming to AT&T Nov. 16 for $99
AT&T today announced that it will sell the Samsung Galaxy Express for $99.99 on a two-year agreement.
Samsung GALAXY Express Coming to AT&T on November 16
Samsung trademarked the Galaxy Express name back in March, and now AT&T announced it would launch a new Android smartphone on November 16.
- AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy Express to start selling on November 16 for $100 on contract
- Android Community
- AT&T to sell Samsung Galaxy Express for $99 starting November 16
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Express will be out on November 16 for $99.99
- Digital Trends
- Samsung Galaxy Express steams into your local AT&T store, where it’s yours for $100
- Dialed In
- AT&T sells Samsung Express, touch-screen hot spot Nov. 16
- Android Police
- AT&T: The Samsung Galaxy Express Will Be Available Nov. 16 For $100
- AT&T to offer Galaxy Express, Liberate hotspot on Nov. 16
- Samsung Galaxy Express Coming To AT&T November 16 For $99.99
- AT&T Receiving Samsung Galaxy Express November 16th
- AT&T Announces Budget-Priced Samsung Galaxy Express, But Is It Cheap Enough?