LG has begun rolling out the QuickMemo feature to users of its Optimus L-series smartphones in order to help "enhance the quality of communication by sharing ideas with more personalization." This is according to LG's VP of Mobile marketing center, Paul Bae. QuickMemo can be used to easily compose and share memos through a number of different ways wirelessly in Android. Device owners can get the feature through an update from the LG Mobile homepage today. It is available for the LG Optimus L3, L5, and L7 handsets.
What Else You Need To Know:
- The LG QuicKMemo feature first made an appearance in the LG Optimus 4X and the LG Viper 4G LTE.
- QuickMemo can be activated by pressing the volume keys simultaneously or dragging down the notification bar in Android.
- The Next Web
- LG brings QuickMemo note-taking feature to Optimus L-Series devices
- Phone Arena
- LG adds QuickMemo feature to its LG Optimus L models
- LG Pushes QuickMemo to Optimus L-Series Smartphones
- Fone Arena
- LG QuickMemo feature coming to entire line of Optimus L-Series smartphones globally
- Geeky Gadgets
- LG Announces QuickMemo For Optimus L Series Smartphones
- Android Community
- LG Optimus L series getting QuickMemo feature
- Mobile Burn
- LG QuickMemo arrives for Optimus L-Series
- QuickMemo Coming To LG Optimus L