Nexus devices from Google were sold out during the Holiday season because of their price and rave reviews. The search giant recently updated the Play Store listing to announce that both models of the Nexus 10 ($399 for the 16GB Wi-Fi only model, and $499 for the 32GB version) and the $199 entry-level Nexus 7 are in stock and will ship within a few days. The $299 Nexus 4 smartphone remains sold out.
What Else You Need To Know
- An app called the Nexus Availability Checker app notifies a smartphone owner of a status change on the availability of any Nexus device on Google Play.
- Built by Samsung, the Nexus 10 features a 10-inch screen with 2560 x 1600 resolution, resulting to a pixel density of 300ppi that tops' the 264ppi pixel density of the fourth-generation Apple iPad.
Ordering seems to be working flawlessly at the moment, though, there isn't a huge rush right now. Still, if you're looking to get one, this would be a good time.- Eric Ravenscraft, Android Police
You seriously just never know when it comes to Google’s ability to meet demand when it comes to their new Nexus line-up.- Jaime Rivera, Pocket Now
- Phone Arena
- Google Nexus 10 returns to the Google Play Store
- Android Police
- Nexus 10 Back In Stock On The U.S. Play Store (For Now) In Both 16GB And 32GB Flavors
- Android Community
- Nexus 10 back in stock on the Play Store
- Google Nexus 10 Back In Stock in Google Play
- Nexus 10 Back In Stock, Ships In Less Than A Week For US Customers
- Nexus 10 available for purchase once again in the Google Play Store
- Nexus 10 Returns To The Google Play Store