Huawei is right on track for an August debut of the MediaPad 10 FHD after the device recently passed FCC inspection. The tablet features a 10.1-inch IPS display with 1920 x 1200 resolution, runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and is powered by a 1.2GHz Cortex A9 quad-core processor, with 16-core GPU and 1GB or 2GB of RAM. It has an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. Huawei will release a WiFi-only model plus an LTE variation.
What Else You Need To Know:
- The Chinese device-maker is targeting an August release date.
- It will be available for less than $500.
- Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD Gets Torn Apart by the FCC
Huawei’s quad-core MediaPad 10 FHD tablet passes FCC scrutiny
Hoping to elevate the brand to new heights, Huawei has steadily upped its game this year by cranking up the specs on its upcoming phones and tablets.
Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD Reaches the FCC, Gets Teardown
With the Springboard being old and the current Full HD tablet offers on the market (ASUS and Acer models), there’s always room for a cheaper quad core 1200p display slate, provided that it doesn’t have the same defects as the latest Acer tablets.
- TabletPC Review
- Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD Passes Through the FCC, Headed for Release Soon
- Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD gets FCC’s seal of approval