The Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD is an upcoming Android tablet that could very well give most other models a run for their money. Based on information coming from Huawei itself, there is a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 16-core GPU, 10.1-inch 1920x1200 pixel IPS touchscreen display, 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, and 4G LTE connectivity inside the MediaPad 10 FHD's 8.8mm thin body. It will come pre-loaded with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
What You Need To Know:
- The Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD was first showcased in Barcelona, Spain during Mobile World Congress 2012
- 160GB of Cloud Storage space is included in the official list of features
- All units will be compatible with included keyboard docks that will also double as extra batteries during usage.
The MediaPad 10 FHD, while a bit of a mouthful, is an impressive proposition from one of the newest kids on the mobile devices block, boasting a decent array of features.- John McCann, Tech Radar
- Tech Radar
- Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD could be iPad killer
- PC Advisor
- Huawei reveals Media Pad 10 FHD
- Huawei unveils the MediaPad 7 Lite ICS tablet
- Android Central
- Huawei unveils the Mediapad 7 Lite, exact specs a mystery
- TabletPC Review
- Huawei Announces MediaPad 7 Lite Tablet