The upcoming HTC One X+ became the subject of a series of leaks on the Web recently, and now it is known for certain that it will be released running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on a 1.7GHz quad-core processor. It will be available with up to 64GB internal storage space and will cost through O2 UK for £479.99 a piece with pay as you go plans. Its features include an 8MP camera, Beats Audio integration, and 25GB of free Dropbox storage.
What Else You Need To Know
- The HTC One X+ is the highly-awaited successor to the Android-powered One X.
Hopefully, HTC decided after all to crank up the battery on the One X+. But the fact that the detail is not mentioned on today’s flyer is a bit worrying.- Adrian Diaconescu, Android Authority
Most probably, HTC will officially unveil the One X+ very soon.- Florin, Unwired View
- Android Guys
HTC One X+ confirmed in O2 (UK) marketing materials
The details are pretty much what we’ve seen as of late, with one notable exception.
- Phone Arena
U.K. flyer for O2 shows HTC One X+
A flyer for carrier O2 shows the HTC One X+ in all of its glory.
HTC One X+ Shows Up In O2 Brochure – Boasts 64GB of Storage, 1.7GHz Quad-Core, and Jelly Bean
The souped up One X is listed as “coming soon” and boasts 64 mega GB of storage, higher clocked 1.7GHz quad-core (Tegra 3?) processor, and comes out of the box with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- Meet the HTC One X+
- Geeky Gadgets
- HTC One X+ To Retail For £480 In The UK
- Know Your Mobile
HTC One X+ pictures leak online
Photos of HTC's next Android handset, the One X+, have emerged on the web
HTC One X+ turns up in O2 brochure, Jelly Bean in tow
The HTC One X+ has appeared in an O2 brochure boasting a faster processor and the latest Android Jelly Bean software.
- Electric Pig
HTC One X+ leaks out: The new king of Android?
The engine room is also expected to have received a leg up: now with a 1.6GHz quad-core Nvidia processor (with 1GB or RAM) and storage maxing out at 32GB.
- HTC One X+ leaked in sales brochure
- Digital Trends
HTC One X+ leaks, will come with Android 4.1 and a 1.7GHz chip
A new set of leaks show the HTC One X+ coming soon, equipped with a 1.7GHz processor and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
HTC One X+ makes another appearance, this time in an O2 UK flyer
In terms of looks, the One X+is no big surprise, closely resembling the One X.
- Phone Arena
New HTC One X+ images surface
have Check that out - two previously unseen shots of the upcoming HTC One X+ have surfaced and, well, we can't really say that we can find too many differences between this one and the original One X.
- HTC One X+ with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean seemingly confirmed by O2 UK
- GSM Dome
- HTC One X+ Appears in O2 UK Brochure, Apparently Comes With 64 GB of Storage, 1.7 GHz Tegra 3 CPU
- HTC One X+ spotted in unreleased O2 brochure
- Trusted Reviews
- HTC One X+ info leaked by O2 - price, power and OS
- HTC One X+ revealed early in O2 brochure
- HTC One X+ Pops Up Again, Clear Pictures Show One X Unaltered Design
- HTC One X+ Emerges at O2 UK
- HTC One X+ details leaked by network
- HTC One X+ gets pictured and priced as specs leaked
- Android Guys
No surprises here;HTC One X+ looks like an HTC One X
The folks over at Pocket Lint have been passed a pair of images for the forthcoming HTC One X+.
- Mobile Syrup
- This is what the HTC One X+ looks like, but you already knew that
- Here is an even clearer look at the HTC One X+