BlackBerry's first wave of BB10-running devices have been available in Canada and Europe since the end of January but the long wait in the U.S. will soon be finally over. According to a report by Bloomberg, AT&T will start selling the BlackBerry Z10 on March 22. Verizon and T-Mobile are also set to offer the Z10 at some point, while Sprint will only carry the hardware keyboard-equipped Q10. BlackBerry fans may have to wait for the official announcement though. BlackBerry recently issued a statement saying, "BlackBerry has not announced official launch dates for the BlackBerry Z10 in the U.S. and we are not able to confirm any rumored launch dates on behalf of our carrier partners."
What Else You Need To Know
- The full-touch BlackBerry Z10 features a 4.2-inch HD display with a 1280 x 768 resolution, a rear 8-MP shooter with an LED flash and support for 1080P HD video, a 2-MP web cam on the front, microSD card slot, and 4G LTE connectivity.
- The BlackBerry Q10 is a full QWERTY keyboard equipped phone with a 3-inch 720 x 720 pixel touch display and a unique 'glass-weave' back cover that's allegedly stronger and lighter than plastic.
[I]t’s looking very likely that sometime during the middle of March AT&T customers will be able to purchase a BlackBerry Z10.- Lucas Atkins, N4BB
- Mobile Tech News
- BlackBerry Z10 Said to Hit AT&T Stores March 22 for U.S.
- BlackBerry Z10 rumored to make US debut on March 22nd with AT&T
- Geeky Gadgets
- BlackBerry Z10 AT&T Release Date Could Be March 22nd
- Daily Mobile
- BlackBerry Z10 to hit AT&T on March 22nd
- Digital Trends
- Rumor: BlackBerry Z10 poised for March 22 release with AT&T
BlackBerry Z10 set to land in US on March 22 with AT&T
The device is finally set to reach US customers around 6 weeks after its launch because US carriers go through an extended testing regime before putting products up for sale.
- Phone Arena
- March 22nd launch date for BlackBerry Z10 on AT&T?
- New Rumors Hint March 22 For AT&T BlackBerry Z10 Availability
- Into Mobile
- BlackBerry Z10 landing at AT&T on March 22nd?
- Dialed In
- BlackBerry Z10 to hit AT&T stores on March 22, report says
- BlackBerry Z10 rumored to be hitting AT&T shelves on March 22
- BlackBerry Z10 coming to AT&T on March 22nd
- Mobile Crunch
- While It Mulls Global Pricing, BlackBerry May Also Be Prepping Its Z10 For A March 22 AT&T Launch
- BlackBerry Z10 to be available at AT&T on March 22 after all?
- BlackBerry Z10 Reportedly Launching March 22 on AT&T
- BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone May Hit AT&T Stores March 22
- Gadget Review
- The Blackbery Z10 Set to Launch on AT&T March 22nd…Maybe (rumor)
- AT&T BlackBerry Z10 In-store Availability on March 22nd?
- Report: BlackBerry Z10 Coming to AT&T March 22
- AT&T Might Introduce BlackBerry Z10 on March 22