Starting on October 7, AT&T customers will be able to sign up for a new GoPhone smartphone plan that lets them save $10 per month compared with the last one. The new plan gives AT&T subscribers unlimited calling and texting with an additional 1GB of data. Launching with this new plan is a new phone from Huawei called the Fusion 2, which features a 3.5-inch touchscreen display and Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and costs only $99.
What Else You Need To Know
- It is said that AT&T will still offer its $50 monthly plan--which gives users unlimited calling and texting--as well as the $25 monthly plan with data options and 250 minutes of total talk time.
Shared data's not for everyone, which is why AT&T's continuing to augment its prepaid offerings with additional GoPhone options.- Joseph Volpe, Engadget
AT&T to offer new $65 GoPhone monthly plan starting October 7th
Both are set to launch this October 7th, so if you're commitment-averse and in need of a new device, this could be the plan for you.
- Phone Scoop
AT&T Offering 'Unlimited' Plan to GoPhone Customers
T&T believes the plan will be ideal for smartphone users. The new plan is available starting today, and can be used with any smartphone in AT&T's GoPhone lineup.
- Android Guys
AT&T intros new prepaid smartphone plan, $99 Fusion 2 Android handset
To help kick off the new rate plan, AT&T is introducing a new Android smartphone called the Fusion 2, which runs just $99.
- AT&T Announces New GoPhone Monthly Plan
- Mobile Burn
- AT&T GoPhone adds $65 plan for unlimited calling, text, and 1 GB of data
- AT&T Announces New Prepaid Data Plan & The Huawei Fusion 2
- AT&T Huawei Fusion 2 launches for the prepaid crowd, yours for $99.99 sans contract
- Dialed In
AT&T Fusion 2 kicks off 'unlimited' GoPhone plan
The carrier's new smartphone plan, which costs $10 less per month than the previous offering, goes into effect October 7.