The recently launched HTC One X+ has been announced as headed for AT&T in the US along with another handset, the HTC One VX. The One X+, as you may already know, is an update to the highly-praised HTC One X, and will ship with a 1.7GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 CPU, 2,100 mAh battery, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Meanwhile, the HTC One VX is a less powerful, more affordable smartphone option, which offers with a 4.5-inch qHD touchscreen display, 5MP camera, 1.2GHz S4 CPU, 1GB RAM, NFC, and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
What Else You Need To Know
- According to HTC's own announcement for the One X+, it is scheduled to arrive this month in Europe and North Asia and in South Asia this coming November. AT&T should release its own One X+ during the same time frame.
We're quite curious to hear details on pricing and availability, but we haven't heard anything aside from the coming months (we'd like to believe, however, that AT&T wouldn't wait until after the holidays to push this out).- Brad Molen, Engadget
UNVEILED: HTC and AT&T announces the HTC ONE X+ LTE and the HTC One VX Android Phones
The HTC One X+ will be the first smartphone in the U.S. to feature HTC Sense 4+ and among the first smartphones for AT&T customers to operate on the Android 4.1/Jelly Bean platform.
- Dialed In
AT&T nabs One X+, One VX, Windows Phone 8X from HTC
HTC's Windows Phone 8X will be available in November, while the other phones will be available in the 'coming months.'
AT&T adds HTC One X+ and One VX to its future lineup, will arrive in the 'coming months'
That's not all, folks: AT&T's also introducing another HTC handset for its mid-range lineup known as the One VX.
- Phone Scoop
AT&T Announces HTC VX, Will Sell One X+ with LTE
AT&T today followed HTC's announcement of the One X+ by confirming that it will offer an LTE version of the device in the coming months.
- Mobile Burn
- AT&T announces HTC One X+ and HTC One VX as U.S. exclusives
- Android Community
AT&T HTC One X+ and One VX incoming
As for the AT&T One X+, that’s the same 4.7-inch device as we saw unveiled for Europe earlier today.
AT&T to get HTC One X+ and budget One VX in 'coming months'
AT&T has announced plans this morning to pick up the One X+ that HTC just announced internationally earlier this morning along with another lower-end model, the One VX, that is unique to AT&T.
- Phone Arena
- AT&T to exclusively offer the HTC One VX
AT&T announces HTC One X+ and One VX, confirms Windows Phone 8X for November
AT&T has revealed that it'll be the exclusive carrier of the new device here in the U.S. and that it'll also soon be adding two other HTC handsets to its roster.
- AT&T Announces Exclusivity on HTC One X+ and One VX
- AT&T to officially carry the HTC One X+ and HTC One VX
- Android Guys
- AT&T locks down HTC One X+ as U.S. exclusive; will offer One VX as well
- HTC Attacks The Mid-range With 4.5-Inch One VX
- Android Police
- AT&T Will Get The HTC One X+ Exclusively In The US, Also Adding The One VX To Its Roster
- Mobile Crunch
- AT&T Snaps Up The HTC One X+ And One VX, Lines Up Launches “In The Coming Months”
- HTC One X+, One VX and Windows Phone 8X Coming to AT&T
- AT&T gets HTC One X+ and new mid-ranger One VX, US exclusivity
- AT&T to get HTC's latest One X+, One VX Android phones
- HTC announces the One VX for AT&T
- HTC One X+ headed exclusively to AT&T in the US, alongside newly announced HTC One VX
- Into Mobile
- AT&T announces it will exclusively carry HTC One VX, One X+
- AT&T Confirms US HTC One X+ Launch, Alongside One VX
- AT&T To Carry HTC One X+ and One VX