Note: We may earn commissions (at no cost to you) if you buy through links on our site. Learn more.

Travel plug

I am traveling to Europe soon.  I have a Samsung Galaxy tablet as well as a Samsung Galaxy phone.  Is a travel plug adapter (US to Euro) sufficient for use with the chargers or will I need a converter too?

Hi Kit. What you will just need is an adapter to fit your charger into your destination's electrical outlets. Most phone chargers, including Samsung, are world voltage. Check your charger, it should say 110-220V or 110/240V.

Not the answer you were looking for?