Phone worked fine for two years. All of a sudden I can't get a signal anywhere.
Let's take a look at the wifi troubleshooting method.
1. First, enter the phone settings menu.
2. Click on "WLAN".
3. Long press the name of the WLAN we are connecting but cannot access the network.
4. Click Modify Network.
5. In the pop-up box, check "Show advanced options".
6. Find "IP Settings" in the Advanced Options and click DHCP.
7. Select "Static".
8. Fill in the IP address with "192.168.1.X" X and fill in any number of 2-100.
The gateway fills in "192.168.1.1" (recommended to view the router manual, some router gateway is 192.168.0.1)
Domain name 1 is filled in with "192.168.1.1" domain name 2 and filled in "18.104.22.168"
9. Finally click Save, we see that the wifi image data connection is normal.
You can follow the steps below to have a try and resolve this:
1. Make sure the computer is connected to WiFi.
2. Ensure Assistant for Android is installed on the device. If not, connect the device with PC via USB cable and MobiKin Assistant for Android app will be installed onto your device automatically.
3. Open the app on the device and scan QR code.
4. Choose the correct computer on the device to get connected. If it doesn't work, you can try to connect it through a USB cable. You can go to here to learn the detailed steps to make your Android device be recognized by the program.