Note: We may earn commissions (at no cost to you) if you buy through links on our site. Learn more.

What to do when someone stole my information and has changed my number online?

My name is Teng Vang. Someone still My information and has chang my number phone online.

Hi Teng! If you're a victim of identity theft, it's best to contact MetroPCS, your bank, and other proper agencies to avoid further problems on your accounts. Good luck!

Not the answer you were looking for?