To delete a Web page bookmark:
1. Tap the Options menu.
2. Tap the Bookmarks menu item.
3. Press and hold on the thumbnail for the bookmark you want to delete.
4. Tap the menu item Delete bookmark.
5. Tap Ok to confirm.
To remove a bookmark from a book:
To remove a bookmark on the current page, tap on the blue ribbon in the upper right corner of the page. The ribbon disappears, and the bookmark is cleared.
To clear all the bookmarks in a book:
1. Display the list of bookmarks by tapping the Contents icon in the Reading Tools, then tapping the Bookmarks tab.
2. Tap the Clear All button in the lower left corner of the bookmarks list. A dialog box will open asking you to confirm that you want to clear all the bookmarks.
3. Tap Ok.
Richard, I got all this information from the user manual. If you don't have a copy of the manual yet, you can go to the Nook Tablet page to download it for free.