Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate your taking the time to help me out.
It was photos of a car accident that I needed to send, but it was nice to download the snaps of the kids as well.
1. You'll first need to enable your phone's Bluetooth settings to make it visible to your Mac.
- Select Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth.
- To activate or deactivate the Bluetooth function, select Bluetooth > On or Off.
2. Next will be pairing up your cell phone with your Mac. For OS X on a Macbook, follow these steps:
- Open Applications > Utilities > Bluetooth Setup Assistant.
- Select the "Mobile Phone" device type.
- Complete the pairing process.
3. You can also access the Bluetooth Setup Assistant by clicking on the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar at the top of your screen, and selecting "Set up Bluetooth Device" from the menu.
4. Your Mac will now be paired with your Bluetooth-enabled phone. Next, select "Browse Device" from the Bluetooth menu. Choose "Nokia phone" from the list of Bluetooth devices.
5. You should see a "Browse" button that'll let you see the folders on your Nokia phone. Pictures will be in the picture folder, ringtones will be in the audio folder, and videos will be in the video folder.
6. Just drag and drop the photos from your phone's picture folder to your computer.
7. You can also transfer music, videos, or ringtones from your computer to your cell phone the same way - just drop them in the right folder on your phone and Bluetooth will copy them over. Hope that helps! source