For the past 2 days the notification bar in my moto e2 is showing no notifications, the touch buttons on the screen are not responding except the back button, no one is able to get me via a call, it's showing bzy. What should I do? Please help me out with
I've fixed it!
It's very complicated, but here's a step by step rundown:
1. Turn it off if it's not already off.
2. Press and hold the power button and volume down buttons simultaneously.
3. When confronted with a strange screen, select recovery mode with the volume buttons, and execute with the power button.
4. Now select factory reset (yes, so you better have all your stuff safe) and confirm.
5. Then after the factory wipe finishes, boot normally.
6. Set up as if the phone is new and voilÃ ! No more problems. ð
My Moto e2 will not show notifications and the only button to work via touch is the back button . I have already tried turning it on and off but it's is not working.
Hi, Even my phone is having same problem from past two days though I have not installed anything or updated anything. Restart is not working. Kindly help
I am having the same problem..before this problem, mobile is been updated to marshmallow version.please help to fix this problem.