Can I get an extension on my bill?


I don't have the money to pay my phone payment account metro PCs Thank you

MetroPCS has a BillFloat payment option that gives you an extension on your bill, but you will have to apply for it.

Go to MetroPCS accounts page, login and then select Payment Options.

Select BillFloat payment option and fill up the application. Good luck!

Not the answer you were looking for?

Are you on the best cell phone plan?