To transfer photos from LG Optimus L7 to computer:
1. Connect your smartphone using the USB sync cable. An USB icon will appear in the notification area of your phone.
2. On the smartphone, drag the notifications bar down and then tap it. Next tap USB connected, and then Mount.
3. On the computer, click Start and next Computer or My Computer. The micro-SD card in your phone will be recognized and listed as a Removable Disk.
4. Double-click this removable disk to open it. Double-click the folder DCIM, and next the folder Camera.
5. From this folder, you can copy all pictures and videos taken with the digital camera of your mobile phone.