You can transfer pictures from your phone to your computer in 2 ways.
1. Enable Bluetooth
- From idle mode, select Menu > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Press the OK Key to set Bluetooth to On.
2. Pair your phone to your Bluetooth enabled computer. If your phone does not have a built-in Bluetooth module, you can buy a Bluetooth dongle from your local electronics store.
- From idle mode, select Menu > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > My devices.
- Press the OK Key to search for available Bluetooth devices.
- Highlight a device from the list and press the OK Key.
3. Select your desired file, and select Left Soft Key [Options] > Send > Via Bluetooth.
4. Select the target device from the device list, and press the OK Key to send.
1. Select your desired file, and select Left Soft Key [Options] > Send > Via Message
2. Enter your email address. press the OK Key to send.
3. You can now download the file from your computer.
I don't have blue tooth. I don't go on the internet from my phone. Is there another way to transfer the pic from phone to puter??
I have an AT&T Z222. I want to know how to get pictures from my phone saved to my computer. I do not have bluetooth or email on my phone.