Hi there. To change the time on your Samsung Galaxy Centura, follow these steps:
1. Open Settings > Date & time
2. Tap Automatic date & time to allow the network set the date and time.
Important! Deactivate Automatic data & time to manually set the rest of the options.
3. Tap Set time and use the plus or minus icons, set Hour, and Minute. Tap PM or AM, then tap Set.
4. Tap Select time zone, then tap a time zone.
5. Tap Use 24-hour format. If this is not selected the device automatically uses a 12-hour format.